Shit I learnt in 2017!!




Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you guys enjoy your new year celebrations as much as I did. 
Since were in a New Year, this post is going  to be about the things I learned in 2017. I think most people did have an okay year in 2017 I know mine was a learning curve but what can you do, it is in the past now. 2017 taught me just to be young, free and single at the start, how to love yourself after putting on heaps of weight but mainly has taught me how to live without my Mum and Nan and taught me to live with a male.

2017 was a great year filled with different lessons. Starting with the first one, which was just learning how to be young, free and single ready to mingle. What some people don't know I had the worst year
in 2016, boys were horrible I just fell for too many assholes. So when 2017 rolled around I was like fuck it, and I got tinder as soon as I turned 18 and lets just say I was a bit of a hoe, hoe, hoe. (sorry to family that reads my blogs)
But I just learnt to let loose pretty much, I had a gap year from studying and I worked at the National Aquarium, even that was a major learning curve. I visited my best friends at their Uni's in Hamilton and Wellington and I must say it was a blast!
Having a gap year after 13 years of school was the best decision I had made, it was a great time to just have a great time but also to think about what I wanted to do in 2018. 

 
  The next thing I had learnt was how to love myself and love  body, if you guys didn't see my 'Body Image Problems' post, I was really putting myself down, and I began going on about how much weight I had gained and I've deleted that post because I thought to myself, I'm the only one who is putting me down and it really has to stop I need to start taking some kind of action. I know this may sound vain but I stand in the mirror and look at my body and I'm like "dayyyym who is she? she is a hot mamacita right there" I'm my own hype girl which is great, I am planning on changing my eating habits not so much a diet but I'm going to cut some things out just so I feel good about myself even more.


I've also learnt not every guy is a fuck wit you just have to look outside of Hawkes Bay for it, which I did. I knocked my tinder Km's  up to 150+kms and baaaam! I found the love of my life. What attracted me to him was his dashing blue eyes! Now look at us 8 months down the track and living with each other. 
Living away from my Mum and Nan has been a struggle because they're my two main women in my life. I still call mum and ask her if my mac & cheese looks great or if my banana cake has turned out right. I've had to learn that living with a Male is hard work. I'm slowly getting used to living in a pig sty and then cleaning up after him, making sure his work clothes are washed and ready for the next day things like that is what I love doing for the person I love.



Comments

Popular Posts