Goals: Re-do



Hello guys!


I can't believe we're already in June 2018, it still feels like January minus the nice weather. Since we have hit the 6-month mark for the year I thought I'd re-do my goals for the year and just really think hard about them, and I'll throw a couple of life goals in there. Some of these goals I would want to achieve this year and some I want to achieve over the next 5-10 years.


Health:

1) Join a yoga class.

Back in High school in Dance class we would do bi-weekly semi yoga classes, we'd even turn the heat pump on full blast and act as though we're doing bickram yoga. I want to do a yoga classes just to get my flexibility back to where it was and just to go even further this time. 

2) Maintain a healthy diet.


I have tried to put myself on countless diets and I'm just a sucker and give up so easily. I just have such as great relationship with pasta, rice, fats and sugars it's just so hard to give them up. I want to cut harsh carbs and sugars out of my diet and just try stay on track with it. 


3) Get into a fitness routine.

I dropped off my fitness routine about this time last year and haven't picked it back up because I'm so bloody lazy and have no motivation, it's ridiculous. Weather it's jogging down to the mailbox a couple of times, or even join a class in Palmerston North, I just want to have a little bit more of a fitness routine.  

4) Returning to dance.

YES! I have found myself a dance studio in Palmerston North buuut I want to start in their beginner classes because I haven't danced in a year. I miss dancing every single day, even sometimes twice a day just grooving to a beat. 


Lifestyle: 


1) Save $10,000 within the next 5 to 10 years.

If you know me personally I'm not the greatest at putting savings away each week. When I was around 8 years old I was probably much better at saving money than actually spending it, but now I'm older and I have my own money I just spend it willy nilly on food or less important items like pop vinyls and make-up. 
Within the next few years I'd love to save up at least $10,000 dollars just so I have a start on my future, or if I need the money it's just there for me. 

2) Read at least one book per month. 

I haven't read a book since my last year of high school. I have attempted to read game of thrones but I'm not that great with reading full series, I guess I get a bit overwhelmed and never read the book again. I have decided to register with the local library and attempt to read a book per month, I may even buy a couple of books. 


3) Attempt to make our bed every morning. 

I hardly ever make our bed, only because were going to get straight back into it after course and work. But I guess it helps you start the day off right with a tidy bed. 

4) Get into a morning routine. 

I am a morning person I can wake up straight away when my alarm goes off, but I don't get out off bed until my second alarm goes off at 7am. I need to begin my day the easy way by getting up early and 

5) Keep to a budget each week.

This is a skill both, Hayden and I need to keep to. We always leave ourselves with hardly any money at the end of the week because we both get paid on a Tuesday. 


Adventure:

1) Go Snowboarding/Skiing.

I have only ever been to the snow once, but never got to experience snowboarding or skiing. 

2) Go Ski diving/Bungy Jumping.

I get a bit of vertigo just walking the length of the second floor at UCOL, so I don't know how I'll go with this one but it is a bucket list item. 


Personal:

1) Become confident within myself. 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been a shy,scared, little wimp and I have never been confident with myself. I have always wished to have balls to just go up to a stranger and start a conversation, or hand my C.V into a job. I have always made excuses, after excuses just because I was afraid. To be confident within me has been a goal I've wanted to break since I was young. 

2) Buy a house by the time 25 comes around. 

This is one of my biggest goals and passions of all time. I want to have my own house by 25, I know it's a risky goal but it's a challenge i'll accept. I want my own space where I have no stress of being evicted, where I can have pets, and I can build whatever I want on to the property. I would love to build my own house, just so I can add my own flavor to the house. 


3) Take more full body photos.

I can't wait until my confidence is up to a level where I can take full body photos. I don't want to be a full time "model" but I what to share my body confidence and help other plus size women feel confidence within their bodies. 




Comments

Popular Posts