Piercings!



Hey guys!
Today I will be talking about piercings, about the piercings I have, who/where I 
get them from. I know so many people have different opinions of piercings especially old people, but that is their opinion therefore I don't give a fuck what they say, if I look like a fucking bush pig with my septum then I look like a fucking glammed up slivery bush pig hun.
My first piercing like mostly everyone was my ears. At the age of 6, I got my ears pierced at trendz they're were the best piercing shop in Napier for a very long time. Unfortunately the poor girl, forgot to count down and when she clicked the gun I got a fright and pulled away from her which fucked up the ear piercing and got an infection in it. 

I became a little bit obsessed with piercings, tattoos, heavy metal music at the age of 14 years old. It was pretty funny tbh. My second piercing was in fact a nose piercing, I was a fucking pussy getting that piercing, it took her 10 times to even put the gun to my nose, yes I was cheap asf and got a gun piercing. Afterwards I was like meh that was a piece of piss. The same day I bought myself, a fake lip piercing and acted like I was so punk rock. 
So fucking cringe.
I wanted to follow the trend, at the start of 2017 everyone I knew was getting their nipple piercing and I was like hmm.. I wanna see what it was like, so Court came with me to get it pierced, and in all honesty this fucking pierce was the best I've ever had. It doesn't hurt, unless you get it stuck in a loofa or your bra. I've had it over 8 months I think and it still hasn't healed. But it's super cute and looks sexy as fuck, but it's really sensitive if you know what I mean dal.
The rest of my piercings were just spirit of the moment really, I just wanted a cool piercing so I just went to Little Prick at Monsta Truck Tattoo. The first one was a $20 deal for that week, so I just thought fuck it and I got a Vertical Tragus, which fell out but I got it re-pierced.  
The next one was my septum, and I was going in to get my Daith done but I decided nah lets get something crazy, how about a septum piercing. I love it, it's the most easiest piercing to maintain you can flip it up straight away.
 The last piercing I got was a double helix, or the cartilage of your ear. FUCK!!! I hate this piercing, like it looks cute as fuck but daaaym, the first needle was great but the second one nudged the first and it hurt so fucking much. I still love it though. 
In my opinion, my favourite piercer  is Brodie at Monsta Truck, she has sick yarns she makes you feel comfortable if you're a bit nervous. Her prices are really reasonable. There are some other piercing shops that aren't as up to the standard, and don't actually yarn to the customers. 
Unfortunately Brodie isn't at monsta truck anymore but I really do recommend hipsta all piercings are $30 

Find Brodie on:
Facebook: Little Prick 
Instagram: @Littleprick_
Find ME on:
Facebook Page: Taraa Rose
Instagram: Taraxpearce
Snapchat: taraapearce
XOXO 

Comments

Popular Posts